Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Further proof that Bach and rock guitar don't mix

hated the music, i'm no classical fan but Bach just doesn't work in the rock format. but thats not the point...

the flash was kinda boring. no dynamics, just 2 people sitting there playing guitar, with pretty dull hand actions and expressions.

the guitars and stuff were well drawn tho. try again.

The Art of Fighting SE The Art of Fighting SE

just one question...

...what the hell was the point in that?

Far as i see it was just fuel for a bunch of videogame geeks to rave about who should've won...

Arkuni responds:

I like how you can ask the question:

...what the hell was the point in that?

And then have Xiao Xiao 7 as your nr. 1 favorite.

The Trial - Prosecution The Trial - Prosecution

That judge needs a big, big slap.

Make us a short movie of him getting mauled by dogs...please.

It was an okay game, ludicrously hard, but hey. If it weren't for the judge i would have given it a much higher rating.

Black Ops:Korean Conflict Black Ops:Korean Conflict

You, my good sir, are a moron.

Your blatant disregard for global politics and pretentious atempt at any form of topicality are mystifying. You're a typically uninformed right winger, who instead of exploring an issue makes a game about killing north koreans because they're run by a lunatic who is devising a nuclear programme. I can see the others now, clicking on 'not helpful', as though they think anyone cares, but the fact remains: you do not make a metal gear whatsit rip off about mindlessly killing people over an issue you haven't looked further into than some fucking news headlines.
Yeah, it's 'just a game', but the fact is that people like you just contribute to the generally ignorant and violent nature of the world: you want to do the game, make up a country or something, don't go making yourself up to be a pretentious prick in front of the few smart people on Newgrounds.

As for the game? XD Well, it was onlyhalf crap. Poor animation, but some nifty graphics. Nice system with the climbing thing, but fighting controls were poor.

0/100 users found this review helpful, right?

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

oh dear.

"KILL ALL TEH STINGRAIS!!!11". What a tragically immature game.

You claim to respect Steve Irwin, so why exploit his death with a 'badass' gung-ho Flash game (which is cack, incidentally).

You're a hypocrite and a liar. Sorry.

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

Angry Emos are funny.

Linkin Park sucks. Pretentious, shallow crap. All the sad little emos getting so pissed off, it's comedy gold. I like this, make more mah brotha!

Killer (Vocals by me...ewww) Killer (Vocals by me...ewww)

He he he!

This is fun! Your singing isn't Antony and the Johnsons, but it goes great with the song, it's very Kraftwerk. Love it!

Hermit-Canal responds:

Haha, Thanks alot!
Maybe Ill try doing a better song.

The Siren The Siren

...wow...

Jesus, this is kickass. All hail Britpop, and all hail this! Awesome!

\\Clap// (fix) \\Clap// (fix)

Oh yeah!

Sounds very like Garageband to me, right? :) Kickass, loved it! I want more!