Black Ops:Korean Conflict Black Ops:Korean Conflict

You, my good sir, are a moron.

Your blatant disregard for global politics and pretentious atempt at any form of topicality are mystifying. You're a typically uninformed right winger, who instead of exploring an issue makes a game about killing north koreans because they're run by a lunatic who is devising a nuclear programme. I can see the others now, clicking on 'not helpful', as though they think anyone cares, but the fact remains: you do not make a metal gear whatsit rip off about mindlessly killing people over an issue you haven't looked further into than some fucking news headlines.
Yeah, it's 'just a game', but the fact is that people like you just contribute to the generally ignorant and violent nature of the world: you want to do the game, make up a country or something, don't go making yourself up to be a pretentious prick in front of the few smart people on Newgrounds.

As for the game? XD Well, it was onlyhalf crap. Poor animation, but some nifty graphics. Nice system with the climbing thing, but fighting controls were poor.

0/100 users found this review helpful, right?

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

oh dear.

"KILL ALL TEH STINGRAIS!!!11". What a tragically immature game.

You claim to respect Steve Irwin, so why exploit his death with a 'badass' gung-ho Flash game (which is cack, incidentally).

You're a hypocrite and a liar. Sorry.

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

Angry Emos are funny.

Linkin Park sucks. Pretentious, shallow crap. All the sad little emos getting so pissed off, it's comedy gold. I like this, make more mah brotha!

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

I got to 46 on Sudden Death....

Then I came to the "Smash the eggs" game and it wouldn't fire. It's glitches like that that annoy me. Anyways, it's a good game. The old one was better, but I still love micro games. Great !

crunch? crunch?

Amazing.

Not content with changing the face of movies as we know them on NG, you're bringing an alternative vein to games. Extraorrrdinary.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Good start.

Excellent concept, good animation. Some music (which by the sounds of it you're uploading anyway) would make just that bit of a difference to the overall mood of the game. This is glitchy, yes, but with a bit of polishing this is going to be up with the very best Flash games. Don't let the narrow-minded pricks with the 'all 0s' reviews get you down, this has enourmous potential. Keep on going! :)

Krazy Kar 2 Krazy Kar 2

Unnecessary.

The original Krazy Kar had originality enough, but also its charming simplicity: no different modes, just a simple and fun dash to the finish.
Now we have a multitude of pointless modes. The filesize means that the game runs unbearably slow, and you feel overwhelmed by the different games on it: just the one would have kept the whole thing focused, but no.
A terrible sequel, ruined everything that was good about KK in the first place.

Pokemon: The Revolution Pokemon: The Revolution

Nice, BUT...

...you DO know what communism is, right? I mean, "kill all the commie pricks", followed by a quote about this from the father of communism himself is a bit...dubious...

Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

Well made, nice work.

The reviews, as that guy a couple back down the line said, are too harsh, and ultimately stupid.
- "There are too many games like this" (There are?)
- "No sound this game sux" (For Christ's sake, listen to your iTunes or something!)
- "The graphics are crap cos they are like old Atari games" (Oh, dear me)

This game was made very well, and there is a surprising amount of variety in there too. Well done.

Field Command 3 Field Command 3

Oh, come on...

Number 1 was immense. Number 2 had too detailed graphics, but was still good.

here, you got the simple graphics back, well done. But this is not a patch on the others.

Why do you have a "retry" option when, at the fort, there are no options that won't get you killed? Why does the scenario even exist in this case?

A disappointment, please bring the series back on track...