Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Further proof that Bach and rock guitar don't mix

hated the music, i'm no classical fan but Bach just doesn't work in the rock format. but thats not the point...

the flash was kinda boring. no dynamics, just 2 people sitting there playing guitar, with pretty dull hand actions and expressions.

the guitars and stuff were well drawn tho. try again.

The Art of Fighting SE The Art of Fighting SE

just one question...

...what the hell was the point in that?

Far as i see it was just fuel for a bunch of videogame geeks to rave about who should've won...

Arkuni responds:

I like how you can ask the question:

...what the hell was the point in that?

And then have Xiao Xiao 7 as your nr. 1 favorite.

The Trial - Prosecution The Trial - Prosecution

That judge needs a big, big slap.

Make us a short movie of him getting mauled by dogs...please.

It was an okay game, ludicrously hard, but hey. If it weren't for the judge i would have given it a much higher rating.

Free Hentai Sexy Hot Tom Free Hentai Sexy Hot Tom

Made me laugh.

Rock on, my good sir, rock the fuck on.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Probably the best sprite movie on Newgrounds.

The animation was breathtaking. THe fight scenes were impeccably handled. Some may say spirting detracts from animation talent, but you showed huge prowess here, well done.
The story was pathetic. As it always is with spirte movies sadly. The pretenses at emotion and lame attempts at humour stuck out like sore thumbs, very bad work there.
Looks great, but isn't entirely. Nice try though, good potential.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Hmmmm...

This is a very uneven work. The big guns have been out in storm round now (Joe Zombie, Madness, etc), so you have a lot to compete with. But this was only have good.

- Animation was superb, as I expected. Lovely stuff.
- Story was dismal. A little scrap in the street, didn't really merit the months it took for this to be made. Although, well done for killing the bastard with the green helmet, he was annoying me to hell. I can see where the story goes though, crazy guy will not be dead, he'll come and kill the policeman, death metal music, end... I really hope you surprise me on that front.
- Voice acting was nasty, needs a lot of work.

Style was definitly outnumbering substance here. Good animation, but stupid story and bad voices. Not bad though.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Bloodiest Madness ever?

Probably.

I've always loved your ability to make dumbed-down rampage flash, and yet still come across as a bright bloke with an eye for comic detail. And, as it is, Madness remains one of the coolest Flashes out there.
As far as Madness goes, I was disappointed by the lack of the psychadelia we saw last time round, but there were still buildings falling out of nowhere and trains randomly appearing, which is good I suppose. Animation was top notch, as usual.

Not a lot that's new, to speak of, but probably the most violent edition yet. And that's saying something.

Krinkels responds:

Dumbed down?

:-/

:-(

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

For crying out loud.

God damn Mario parodies. Why can no one just move on around here?

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Fantastic.

Surreal, tripped-out, creepy, and it uses experimental noise. Give you self a freaking HARD pat on the back.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Excellent.

Joe Zombie has always been a really special series. The animation is nothing short of incredible, the voice acting always superb and startlingly realistsic, and above all the story is as gripping as they come. Yes, it's not genius, but it falls under the "has more brains than most" category, that puts it a step above all the other mindless, manufactured rampage series. This had the best cliffhanger yet, I can't wait to see the end of the series.